This is a great moment – more than 50 artists took part in the competition and submitted a total of 70 works. This large number of participants was a great experience for us and we would like to thank them all. The viewing of the submitted works was a special pleasure. The variety of ideas, techniques and implementations – both for glass and art clay – showed how creative and lively our environment is.
A big thank you also goes to our jury.
- Jacqueline Hoffmann-Botquelen – Glass artist – Sculptures & Wall Pieces
- MaryAnne Sanske – Gallery owner for glass and jewellery
- Patrizia Zindel – glass designer & HR director Museum Rietberg
They had the difficult task of selecting the 10 best works in each of the two categories glass and art clay.
From these Top 10, the jury will also select the two main winners, who will win a course at Creative Glass worth CHF 500.-
Now it’s your turn!
Determine the public awards:
- 1st public award: studio day at Creative Glass worth CHF 250.-
- 2nd public award: gift voucher for Creative Glass worth CHF 150.-
Voting will take place exclusively online, on our gallery or via Facebook and will last until Sunday 13 September 2020.
At the end of September all winners will be published on our website and via Facebook. The winners will be notified personally.
LIVE exhibition autumn 2020 at Creative Glass in Volketswil
We would like to show the Top 10 works in a live exhibition at Creative Glass.
We will ask the artists of these works to make their works available for a few days. They will be contacted by us shortly.
Your Creative Glass Switzerland Team