Erna Piechna-Sowersby (CH)
This is a new, straightforward way of screen printing on glass which requires the most minimal infrastructure and can therefore be practised in any small glass studio. Eliminating the need for traditional screen frames and hinges, the print evolves directly from the screen onto the glass. Another great advantage of this method is that the screen does not have to be stripped after use and can easily be kept for future use.
On this taster day we will show you how it works and how you can create your own images simply and effectively. You will make a number of prints on glass and get used to working with different design concepts.
- Create imagery by hand and with ready made templates
- Create imagery on the PC (demo only)
- Exposing the screen to UV-light
- Working with Color Line screen printing pastes
- Firings – different applications
Skill Level: No prior skills required
- Various – Screen Printing – the Easy Method – Erna Piechna – 28 August 2015
- Various – Screen Printing – The Easy Method – Erna Piechna – 1 April 2016
- Various – Screen Printing – The Easy Method – Erna Piechna – 26 June 2016
- Various – Silk Screening – Easy Methode – Erna Piechna – 17 Juni 2017
- Various – Screen Printing – The Easy Method – Erna Piechna – 23 June 2016